Sivota belong to the municipality of Igoumenitsa and are located 24 km south of the town of Igoumenitsa. From any place in Greece you are coming, you will not find it difficult to visit us. For visitors from North Greece the route is particularly easy. You will follow the Egnatia Highway to Igoumenitsa. Sivota are just 24km from there.For visitors from South Greece the route from Athens is the following: Go ahead to Korinthos and from there to Rio, Patras. You will cross the bridge to Antirrio and from there to Messolongi, Amfilochia, Aktio. From there if you want an easier route, go ahead to Plataria and then to Sivota. If the winding road does not bother you then moving to Plataria you will find the village Karteri. From there you can go directly to Sivota.
Arriving in Sivota you will find a round-about, compulsory circular path. There you will follow the signs which write "TO PORT", that means you will turn to the right. In about 200m. , you arrive at a large square with palm trees (which will be on your left as you continue your course), and you will see on your right a sign that says to “BELLA VRAKA”. You follow this,you go up to the hill and you turn at the second right turn, you slope up to the hill with pine trees and there you are, at the Panorama.
- Schedules from Athens station: +30 210 512 5954
- Schedules from Thessaloniki station: +30 2310 500 111
- Schedules from Igoumenitsa station: +30 26650 22 309
- Aktion Airport: +30 26820 22 355
- Ioannina Airport: +30 26510 83 600
- Corfu Airport: +30 26610 30 180
BY SHIPFor arrivals by boat: There is a link from the port of Igoumenitsa with Corfu, Patras etc. even for Italy.
- Port Authorities: tel +30 26650 99 400
- Schedules from Igoumenitsa: tel +30 26650 23094